The ZipLift is a standing desk that supports dual monitors and an ergonomic level keyboard. The two-tiered design with separate keyboard/mouse allows room for accessories without having to move them up and down with your desk. The ZipLift has all the same features as the Varidesk Pro with additional stability, capacity, and the ability to add a monitor arm. To help you with proper ergonomics the ZipLift also has a tilting keyboard tray allowing your wrists to be at a better position while standing. The keyboard tray also lays down completely flat to the desktop when in the lowest position allowing you to be more comfortable when sitting.
Features & Highlights
- Everything the Varidesk Pro is and more, for the same price
- Silky smooth, silent gas-strut enabled Z-lift mechanism, with infinite stops
- Adjustable keyboard tray angle for ergonomic hand-positioning while standing
- Rock-solid stability, even at full 20-5/8″ height extension
- Accommodates most any monitor arm with center grommet hole
- Top Work Surface: 35″ W X 16″ L X .5″ H; maximum weight capacity 35 lbs.
- Keyboard Tray: 26.5″ W X 13″ L X .5″ H; maximum weight capacity 5 lbs.
- Base: 29 1/4″ W X 22″ L
- Work Surface Height Adjustment: 20 5/8″
- Keyboard Tilt: +/- 10 degrees
- Unit Weight: 40 lbs.