At NotSitting.com, we know that you have specific requirements, that you want dedicated support, and that you need product quotes fast. We’re dedicated to helping you create the workspace that is right for your needs and your staff.
Military / Government Purchases
NotSitting assists government buyers and organizations with procurement on a regular basis.
Military Buyers: NotSitting accepts GPO cards and offers level 3 order documentation for military customers. We also ship many of our products to APO boxes.
Shipping to the continental USA?
- Submit your order on the website now.
Shipping to AK, HI, or APO?
- Request a quote using this form, or
- Chat with me using the chat box
- Call me at the number above and be ready with the product and shipping address info
- Operations center addition of monitor stands at each console
- APO delivery of Flexispot products since Veridesk doesn’t deliver to APOs
- Library workstations
Sample APO-Approved Products:
At Not Sitting we have direct experience with the products we sell so we are uniquely suited to customize our service and products to your needs. Whether you are buying 1 workstation, outfitting an office with monitor arms, or moving into a completely new office building we can support you. From research to collecting quotes to working through procurement we are here. To get the conversation started fill in the form below.
Need ideas? Here’s what others have done at their companies:
- Treadmill desk gym
- Standing desk and chairs
- Sit-Stand adjustable desk toppers
- Phased dual monitor stand roll outs
- Leaning chairs for agile stand-up rooms
- Ergonomic reviews and accommodation
Schools, colleges, and universities have unique needs for sourcing furniture and follow a unique procurement process. We work with local, state, federal, and private educational facilities to provide the information and support you need to get through product selection, funding approval, and the purchase. Get started by filling in the form below so we can help you fill your labs, classrooms, offices, and libraries.
Need ideas? Here are some educational projects
Non-Profits have special needs and need the best pricing so they can put their funds toward their programs and not their overhead. We get this! To find out more about how we can help you use the form below to contact us with your needs or questions.
Image Credit: Flickr/US Embassy